Sunday, November 20, 2005

Weight Training

So lately I have been working out more in an attempt to lose the pounds I gained while back in school. I've been trying to go at least 3 times a week for the past 2 1/2 months and am finally starting to see some tangible results. The last time I was religious about going to the gym I saw results in about 5 months, but this time around its been a bit faster. This time I decided to add weight training into my routine.

I usually shied away from lifting because I thought it would make me bulkier, more man-like. So far, all it has done is help me to build muscle which (I think) is helping me to firm up and become more toned in combination with my usual cardio routine. It's pretty exciting.

Now that I have gotten into weight training, I decided that it's time to invest in some gloves. Through my Google-ing online I found this great website that is part informational, part online store that I thought was pretty good, aimed specifically at women: The Fit Woman http://www.thefitwoman.com/

Hope you find it as helpful as I did!

No comments: